Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Theme of the 2011-2012 Scrapbook Goal / Friends!

Lizzie Carnine
I have been trying to think of my new scrapbooking goal for the 2011-2012 year and this is what I have decided to do.....I am going to pick a theme for the month and I'm going to scrapbook at least 15-pages centered around that theme.  I am also going to try to upload a video clip once a month showing a scrapbooking technique!  I know that will be a true challenge for me!

On this page, I have Lizzie Carnine as the main theme of the page.   I was fortunate to be able to visit her when she was a month old.  She and her family (my dear friends Kathy and Greg Carnine, mom Laura) were living in Colorado.   So, here we have four people (besides her mother) who love her very much.  Her grandparents, her Auntie Lisa, who came from California also, and myself!  It was great just to sit and hold her all day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment