Saturday, January 2, 2010

Julie and Julia






I just finished watching the movie "Julie and Julia" and I have been inspired! Inspired to complete at least 365 layouts during the 2010 year! Ok, it might not seem as ambitious as going through Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" but this too will be an accomplishment. I will be posting here everyday - even if it means I have to cut down on some Facebook time. My husband, Roy, will just have to take care of the farming for me. He did point out to me that I am two layouts ahead for the year! I hope those of you who are reading this and have photos to scrapbook will take part with me. Here are some layouts from our Alaskan cruise we took with our friends (Ron/Sharon Horacek and Steve/Brenda Sharp).

No comments:

Post a Comment