Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Scrapbook Challenge

Well, it's January 1, 2014 and I have once again decided that I will make a commitment to scrapbooking a page a day and posting it on my blog.  The last time I attempted this, I was successful and it was great fun!  

I have so much to share and you will be supporting my efforts simply by reading and sharing a comment if you feel the urge.  I will be using mainly Close to My Heart products on my layouts.  I have been a Consultant with the company for almost seven years.  If you are interested in joining me on this quest or if you have any questions about products used, please contact me!

So, let's get started!  Because I always seem to re-organize my scrap studio every January 1st, I ran across photos from my birthday dinner this past November.  Roy made reservations for us and our good friends in the kitchen at Buca de Bepo.  If you have never been, guests actually walk through the kitchen and we are there to "greet" them.  The servers show us the food they are taking out to other patrons.  The restaurant has a photographer who takes the "official" photo of your restaurant experience.  This one is obviously me and Roy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment