Wednesday, January 8, 2014

For the Record!

It's Hump Day!  And the party story continues.....hang in there friends I believe I am almost finished with this event and will be moving on to another!  For the record, when Laura, Sharon and I decided to try a shot....surprise, surprise the bottles were empty!!   But, we did find one more and enjoyed our only shot of the evening!  The tall guy is Michael's good friend, Daniel.  I can say that I knew him when he was shorter than me!  If the photo is a little blurry, it's not the tequila but I selected the wrong one to post!  LOL!


As you can see, sometimes an easy layout is all you need to do to get your memories on a page.  I do love the "fancy" pages and will create those but I am getting a little anxious to move on to another theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment