Tuesday, January 7, 2014

You've Got to Have Friends!!!

Hello Everyone!!!  I thought I would post this earlier in the evening, but I got involved watching a classic movie from the 60's - "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, World!"  

So, here is the page for tonight -  featuring more friends at Roy's party.  I changed the size from medium to small.  Here we have our oldest daughter with her good friends, Jamie - she has known her since their junior high days and their good friend, Brenda and her husband.  The other photo features her friends from her teaching days at the junior high - Ann and Sharyn!  I can't believe we have known Sharyn for at least 14-years and Ann went to school with my younger sister.  How special is it to have those long-time friends!

See everyone tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment